Date(s) - 26/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
0 h 00 min
Catégories Pas de Catégories
dans le cadre de la (in the framework of) Chaire Jean Morlet
Bayesian methods are now firmly established in the fields of Statistics and Machine Learning and are being increasingly applied to “Big Data”. However, there are still gaps in knowledge about the theory, methodology, computation and application of Bayesian methods in this context.
This conference will bring together an international and interdisciplinary group of researchers and practitioners to share insights, research, challenges and opportunities in developing and using Bayesian statistics in the Big Data era. The anticipated outcomes include: knowledge transfer, new collaborative networks, new research directions and new statistical tools to address challenging problems in the real world.
– Emerging Theory & Methods: Bayesian methodology for big data modelling and analysis
– Enabling Computation: Bayesian computation for big data
– New Insights: Applications of Bayesian analysis using big data
– Jean-Marc Freyermuth (I2M, Marseille)
– Jean-Michel Marin (Université de Montpellier)
– Kerrie Mengersen (QUT Brisbane)
– Denys Pommeret (I2M, Marseille)
– Pierre Pudlo (I2M, Marseille)