Date(s) : 23/04/2018 - 27/04/2018 iCal
0 h 00 min
“Analyse harmonique des équations aux dérivées partielles elliptiques et paraboliques”
This conference aims to present a range of recent advances in harmonic analysis of partial differential equations. These advances are based on a common circle of ideas, but are happening at such a rapid pace that no expert has yet been able to develop a global vision of how the field is evolving. By bringing together some of the leading experts in the field, this conference aims to collectively develop such a vision. By sharing this development with a large number of early career participants, the conference also aims to ensure that the domain remains vibrant and innovative.
The main topics are the following :
• Differential operators with L infinity coefficients, and singular integrals theory beyond the Calderon-Zygmund framework.
• First order differential systems, Dirac operators, and Hodge theory in Lp.
• Adapted function spaces for rough differential operators (tents, Hardy, BMO, and Besov spaces).
• Elliptic boundary value problems on non smooth domains (such as Lipschitz domains).
• Parabolic PDEs with L infinity coefficients, and their stochastic analogues.
• Navier-Stokes equations
– Sylvie Monniaux (CNRS I2M Marseille)
– Pierre Portal (Australian National University)
– Aix-Marseille Université
– Fédération CARMIN
– Centre International de Rencontres Mathématiques (CIRM)
– Institut de Mathématiques de Marseille (I2M)
– LabEx Archimède
Autre lien : CIRM
Catégories Pas de Catégories