I2M, Château-Gombert, Marseille
Date(s) : 22/11/2019 iCal
0 h 00 min
Our fourth CENTURI day will focus on Imaging and will take place on November 22, the whole day, at
Amphi Denuelle (31 Chemin Joseph Aiguier, MARSEILLE).
Like previous editions, this scientific day aims at fostering new interdisciplinary collaborations and projects within our community and at encouraging applications to CENTURI PhD and postdoc calls. To do so, we invite you to propose short oral presentations (8-10 minutes), focusing on new collaboration projects and/or needs. A total of 20 short talks will be selected by the organization committee. Presentations should focus on the interdisciplinary projects you would like to develop and for which you’re looking for a partner lab. A poster session will also be organized, to facilitate scientific interactions.
This day will include three sessions on:
- Imaging and instrument development
- Data science – algorithms and numerical methods
- Imaging challenges in biology
A keynote conference will conclude the day.
This Imaging edition will also host a scientific image contest! It will be the opportunity for you to share the beautiful images that you take during your experiments. The images will be displayed during the poster session.
A prize will be awarded to the winner of the contest at the end of the poster session.
– Sophie Brasselet, Institut Fresnel, CNRS, Marseille
– Caroline Chaux, I2M, CNRS, Marseille
– Stefan Enoch, Institut Fresnel, CNRS, Marseille
– Leon Espinosa, LCB, Campus J. Aiguier, CNRS, Marseille
– Simon Legendre, CENTURI, Aix-Marseille Université
– Valéry Matarazzo, INMED, Aix-Marseille Université
Site Nord, CMI